Saturday 13 March 2010

~Funmi Adeyeri~ Utterly Bagilicious.

OHEMGEE!!! I-am-in . I came across these to-die-for bags by complete accident! When i found out the woman behind them is a Nigerian, i was beyond impressed & embarrassingly excited. Funmi Adeyeri's idea behind the bags came from the ancient roman soldiers who wore leather to symbolize Heroism. Interpreting this in a modern sense, its signifies a lady's 'uncompromising quest for quality and luxury' - ReBirth presents what she seeks. I definitely have a Rebirth bag on my wish list, damn to the fact that i was born in February!! Easter gift perhaps?











“A bag defines a woman, it becomes a part of her. An object of love and desire that holds her world” Funmi ADEYERI

2 comments:

Ama Peters said...

Ahhhhh these bags are making me DROOL. The red one is defo my fave! Searching for their website NOW! Loveeee.

Gidan Nodza said...

I agree very lovely bags...being a self taught bag designer/maker/everything inbetween myself I love reading about other Bag Designers and it's double delight if they are Nigerians cos it means I can do it too!!! Googling them this instant

Love your blog by the way, came via One Nigerian Boy (our very own Sartorialist...If I may say so meself)